About the Illustrations
The illustrations in the gallery above were made between 2011 and 2023 with the use of various programs:
- Poser 8, Poser 9, and Poser 11
- Vue 9 Esprit/Complete, Vue 2014 Complete, Vue 2015 Complete, Vue 2016, and Vue Creator
- Photoshop Elements 2, Photoshop Elements 8, Photoshop Elements 2018
Grateful credit should also be given to:
- DAZ Millennium Cat (used for hyarmi figures)
- DAZ Gargoyle Hound (used for the Shado and Subverted)
- DAZ Eagle2x (used for avarii wings)
- DAZ Millennium Horse
- DAZ Millennium Dog
- DAZ Millennium SubDragon (used for the Shado’s wings)
Words come cheap, while even word processing and editing software seems affordable compared to the expense of the software used for making the 3d computer-generated illustrations above, let alone buying desktops powerful enough to handle it. Due to limitations in time, money, ability, and training, the illustrations must not be considered perfectly ‘canon.’ Wherever a conflict exists between words and illustrations, words prevail.
As a specific example, Dominion men like Geren wear knee-length tunics over loose trousers with tall boots. In the illustrations above, Geren’s tunic is too short, while my desktop would want to electrocute me if I tried to always include Geren’s sword-belt, boots, and related attire.